- Oversee AML, CFT, transactions monitoring and sanctions checks.
- Work with business and give advices on AML, CFT and sanctions issues.
- Conduct reviews to compliance with all MAS requirements and changes.
- Escalate all non-compliance situations to Compliance Head, if necessary.
- Review operating and marketing instructions and provide advices relating to compliance issues.
- Ensure marketing materials and client document are all up to standard as per current regulations.
- Liaise with regulatory bodies on compliance issues such as regulatory examinations, licensing, registrations, etc.
- Provide feedback to management on new regulatory issues and how the business may be impacted.
- University Degree in Accounting, Banking, Business Admin, Law or Risks related discipline.
- 3 - 5 years of compliance experience in private bank, wealth management business or related field.
- Sound knowledge of the Singapore regulatory space with experience and confidence to deal with regulators.
- Good understanding of private banking products and family trust products is also an added advantage.
- Business proficiency in both written and spoken Mandarin besides English is a preferred job requirement.
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills to work well with all counterparts.