Duties & Responsibilities:
• Data cleansing in preparation for the migration into a new workflow tool for client on-boarding and account opening.
• Support ad-hoc tasks
Experience / Requirements:
• Preferred: Minimum 6 -12 months experience in a banking / financial sector.
• Preferred: Experience in documentation review for account opening, static data maintenance &/or KYC experience, preferably from Private Wealth Management
• Sound communication and interpersonal skills
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
• Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Proficiency in MS office applications is preferred
• Willing to learn new system & processes