• Responsible for client communications and query management.
• Responsible for verification of Client data.
• Responsible to create, validate and classify client for FATCA.
• Compare KYC related data with FATCA documents and escalate if any discrepancies found.
• Verifying FATCA documentation of the Clients to be adopted/reviewed
• Handle all customer- and contract related processes regarding request, verifications and modifications
• Manage New Client Adoption or Periodic Review stream, to ensure that all requests are approved in accordance with regulatory requirements and the bank’s internal policies
• Ensure effective and even distribution of workload on daily basis
• Prepare team members for Audit and ensure process readiness for Audits (Update KOP's)
• Handle one level escalation, for process related issues
• Liaise with FATCA programme team to share any risks/ issues and involve in planning risk mitigations/ workarounds.
• 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience (AML/KYC/compliance related) within corporate financial services industry, Research/Analytics role in other Banks / KPOs etc.
• Good knowledge of Control, Compliance, Investigation/chasing functions in banks
• Good Knowledge of AML/KYC regulations (FATCA etc.)
• Good in interpreting regulatory guidelines and assessing risk scores and entity types
• Good in identifying trends and inconsistencies
• Good understanding of end to end KYC process
Communication and Reasoning skills:
• Good reading comprehension and critical reasoning skills
• Good analytical writing skills
• Good communication skills to communicate at all levels, onshore and & stakeholder management
• Ability to work independently and take ownership
• Hands on experience in using internet
• MS Office expertise, especially on MS-Excel.
• Ability in formulating search criteria and expertise in web search techniques
• Expertise on internal systems and resources
• Attention to details and quality
Logical reasoning and problem solving:
• Ability to troubleshoot issues
• Ability to translate policies into routine processes
• Ability to translate policies review projects