- Project Management experience is key, preferably with practical experience of working in Governance, Compliance, Risk and Control environments, within an Investment Bank; with solid knowledge of Compliance Regulations and Anti-Financial Crime such as Anti Money Laundering, Anti Bribery Corruption.
- Providing project management, business analysis and business engineering support for key Compliance initiatives, such as delivery of the 3 Lines of Defence and outsourcing for the region.
- Develop related project initiation documents, plans, budgets and timeframes and business requirements as appropriate.
- Engage the relevant stakeholders; ensuring regular meetings are held in alignment with the plan and stakeholders buy in is sought.
- Preparation / analysis of key metrics for the project and subsequent timely project status updates to senior management and stakeholders.
- Escalate issues as required per the governance agreed for the project, ensuring the relevant stakeholders are informed.
- Build long terms relationships with stakeholders across Compliance, Infrastructure and Front Office
- Maintain up to date awareness of relevant regulatory environment changes & their impact on various business / infrastructure activities.
- Practical experience of working in Governance, Compliance, Risk and Control environments, preferably within an Investment Bank
- Good understanding of the Regulatory landscape with regards to the Financial Services Industry
- Experience of working as a Project Manager/Business analyst/Business Engineer for large, complex risk management programmes / projects for global organisations
- Strong change management capabilities with experience in both tactical and strategic programs, and an ability to efficiently transition across topics and disciplines
- Proven experience in problem solving, business and data analysis and working to tight deadlines whilst achieving good quality outputs
- Structured and organised approach, demonstrating a high level of diligence and attention to detail – ability to ensure high quality and consistency in the deliverables produced
- A positive and flexible approach required to operate in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills proven through report writing experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel; Word, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.
Salary: $11,000 Per Month