To provide a full end-to-end recruitment services to the client units of the bank, you will work closely with the HR Business Partners to execute the recruitment plans, assess the recruitment needs of the client units, and manage the head-hunter relationship as well as to manage the assigned strategic recruitment projects.
- Together with HR Business Partners of the Bank, develop and maintain strong working relationships with business leaders to identify recruitment needs and workforce planning strategies through understanding of job responsibilities and business requirements.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts and leverage online recruiting resources as well as in-house database to identify and source qualified talents.
- To work closely with our preferred vendors in candidate sourcing.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriates of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements. Manage the scheduling and logistics of interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Manage the selection, proposal, offer, negotiation, closing and relevant administrative components involved in full recruiting process. Prior discussion & consultation with HR Business Partners is necessary.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, interviews and other recruiting activities including preparation of new joiners welcome pack.
- Assist in collating new joiners’ information and work closely with the HR Shared Services to manage the new hire process.
- Manage Day 1 on-boarding of new joiners and to ensure all documents are signed/collected where necessary.
- Participate in the development of on-going creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state of the art recruiting practices.
- Ensure all relevant hiring reporting/database are updated on timely manner.
- 5 years of HR experience in Banking industry is essential
- Contract may be on a renewable basis, subject to business requirements
- Able to speak professionally and confidently with Senior Management