- Carry out planning, preparation, coordination and execution of audits to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of technology controls in accordance with Group Audit Methodology and the established risk assessment framework.
- Undertake audit assignments, draft, consolidate audit reports for review by audit management, facilitate finding tracking, and validate closure of findings.
- Work as team member in a global audit team together with Principal Audit Managers. Open dialog communication and culture knowledge is imperative for this position.
- Complete all work assignments on a timely basis. This may also include ad hoc projects and special inquiries.
- The position offers the opportunity to develop relationships and to communicate orally and in writing the results of the work to clients at all levels. Pro-actively developing and maintaining professional working relationships with colleagues, the business and respective support areas is expected.
- Act as natural role model and reference point for the peer group.
- Notable (at least 5 years) experience in the disciplines outlined above with a minimum 3 years’ experience in IT audit is a pre-requisite. Expertise gained in the Banking environment is beneficial, but not critical. Demonstrable experience in one or more of the following technical disciplines is a pre-requisite: IT infrastructure, IT production, IT operation such as system administrator, database administrator, operator in a data centre or software development for IT infrastructure applications.
- University Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or any relevant field.
- An industry-recognised security certification such as CISA, CISM, CISSP or equivalent will be beneficial.
- Experience in IT Audit, IT risk management or information security.
- A good understanding of the following IT disciplines: IT security, IT production controls (e.g. change-/ problem- management), information security, operating systems, databases and regulatory requirements in the banking sector.
- A fundamental understanding of the following Audit disciplines: audit concepts (e.g. pre-/post implementation audits), controls in outsourced environments (e.g. for managed services), auditing project management and auditing IT service- and quality management.
- Strong written / verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively in conflicts and at all management levels. Language skills beyond English are not a requirement, but are generally useful.
- Flexibility, pro-active, self sufficient and innovative with strong organisational skills to take ownership and responsibility of agreed targets and meet them within budget to enable a timely and efficient completion of audit projects.
- Ability to multi-task assignments and prioritise the workload with limited supervision and be resilient under pressure and the ability to deliver to deadlines.