- Provide legal and administrative support to Legal department.
- Work closely with Head of Legal and colleagues in Legal department to provide legal advice to various internal businesses.
- Assist in drafting and reviewing legal documentation.
- Conduct legal research.
- Provide support for a variety of law-related activities.
- Proof read & edit legal documents.
- Documenting, filing and safekeeping of legal documents etc.
- At least 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience
- Diploma or Degree in Law
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Excellent written and oral communication and social skills
- Determination, flexibility & integrity
- A team player with ability to multi-task
Salary Range: $4,000 to $7,000 Per Month