- Daily processing of SSI/Client requests in accordance with procedures and controls including daily control checklists.
- Monitor regional metrics and reporting ensuring SLA’s are met and exception processing as needed.
- Proactively manage client queries and issues. Ensure effective follow up, investigation, resolution and escalation.
- Cultivate internal client relationships to provide a high level of customer service.
- Look to improve processes and efficiency as well as global consistency within Reference Data.
- Participate in business requirements gathering and UAT testing or other relevant testing for firm initiatives and system releases.
- Represent Reference Data at internal and potentially external working groups.
- 1-3 years’ relevant experience in the banking industry.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Financial services background helpful.
- Computer literate in basic Microsoft applications (word, excel, powerpoint).
- Quick learner capable of working in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient problem solving skills.
- Proficient organization skills.
- Attention to detail is critical.