- Monitoring and Quality Assurance of Risk & Controls (including regulatory & cross-border) from a DCO perspective.
- Support the preparation of materials/decks/minutes for periodic governance forums and coordinate the relevant updates with business stakeholders
- Coordination with business stakeholders, tracking of activities, preparing status updates, quality assurance results to support the DCO team.
- Will have to understand the existing Bank Policies/Process, Client Onboarding, KYC and Regulatory aspects
- Perform Quality Assurance and analysis of the above policies and process
- Coordination with business stakeholders, tracking of activities, preparing Status Updates, Quality Assurance Results Desk.
- Min Experience of 4-5 years
- Domain Knowledge in Banking and Wealth Management preferred with experience in Operations KYC / COO team / Risk & controls team.
- Experience in Assessing Risk and controls for a process in Wealth Management in capacity of Client on-boarding team / Audit / COO team / Risk & Control Team etc.)
- Able to identify samples and test the design and operating effectiveness of the controls.
- Knowledge of Regulatory domain is a Plus
- Should be very good in Stakeholder management skills