- Responsible for ensuring timely, complete and accurate processing of relevant information (including performing all relevant controls) within the investment operations area with a focus on trade downstream processes including trade settlement, corporate actions, reconciliation and data quality management.
- Applies all internal and external policies/guidelines and requirements of the regulators (based on Key Operating Procedures), to established Service Level Agreements, Key Risk Indicators and/or Key Performance Indicators and quality measures.
- Ensures the timely escalation of operational, regulatory and other risks to line manager and functional leads as appropriate; contributes to the development and implementation of mitigation or control solutions.
- Provides input, as appropriate, to product/function/ process development to ensure a superior offering in the face of changing client needs and market trends.
- Where relevant, liaises with internal Deutsche Bank stakeholders; collaborates with internal functions to provide specific expertise, in the delivery of assigned initiatives/tasks.
- Uses knowledge and experience from own area of responsibility to inform the design and implementation of plans to eliminate waste and improve efficiency and performance of existing processes and reports.
- Works effectively within own team, sharing knowledge, providing support and guidance to colleagues to create and foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- Oversight function for verification of fund performance returns produced by our head office for our portfolios.
- Works to understand where own role fits in respective front to back processes.
- Executes under the guidance of the line manager/relevant subject matter expert.
- Actively supports achievement of Bank’s/Division’s strategy, plans and values, and ensures they maintain a clear understanding and ongoing alignment of activities with the organisation’s priorities.
- Demonstrates personal support to the achievement and maintenance of a high performance culture in which people management and development is a key priority. Demonstrates personal commitment to supporting colleagues within the team.
- Demonstrates personal commitment to the Bank’s values.
- Adheres to Bank Policies and Procedures and drives compliance within the team.
- Takes ownership for own development and career management, seeking opportunities to develop personal capability and improve performance contribution.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university (or equivalent).
- Comprehensive understanding of the trade lifecycle by interacting with traders, portfolio managers to work towards the shared goal of risk mitigation.
- Understand and improve problem solving capability for complex trade lifecycle of products, fund accounting issues and transaction discrepancies.
- Point of contact for escalation cases.
- Experience in one or more relevant operational products or functions.
- Exposure to relevant product system knowledge, experience in working on Blackrock’s Aladdin platform is a plus.
- Basic analytical skills; flexible outlook on production problem solving.
- Good communication skills, fluent in English and local language where appropriate (written/verbal).
- Strong interest in Investment Operations functions and highly motivated individual with a drive to achieve.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to share information, transfer knowledge and share expertise with team members.
Salary: $5,500 Per Month