The business area sources external goods and services for the Bank by applying best practices while mitigating key commercial, contractual and reputational risks to the Bank.
The Bank strives to work collaboratively with internal business partners and key vendors to deliver increasingly high-quality and efficient sourcing services through: commercial-valued and risk-mitigated sourcing, analytical insights and market expertise, driving vendor innovation, and supporting select third-party agreements during the fulfilment phase.
- Gain support and acceptance by demonstrating sourcing value/process to respective initiatives at senior levels within the business area and the wider Bank (C-level independent interaction required). Coordinate execution of successful Workforce Services vendor contract negotiations.
- Develop credibility and operate as a subject matter expert and internal consultant for Workforce Services and become the first point of contact for the business stakeholders with respect to Workforce Services vendors and related sourcing.
- Build effective and cooperative alliances externally with key vendors and manage directly those vendor relationships from a commercial perspective.
- Manage projects (end of the year unpaid leave, recruitment contracts with third parties vendors (initiation, renewals, legal review, storage, handling queries from internal and external stakeholders (consulting and contracting)
- Responsible for overseeing and executing a portfolio of sourcing projects related to Workforce Services in APAC - Health and Welfare, Compensation Advisory, International Assignment Management, Recruitment, Training and Contractors
- 5-10 years of Sourcing experience, in HR and Legal
- Significant experience of executing Workforce Services type engagements and contracts
- Significant experience in Workforce Services project structures, business case production and review, included but not limited to scoping, pricing models utilized, performance measurements including setting service standards, SLAs and associated KPIs
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to analyze markets and gather intelligence on market conditions and supply/demand drivers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to articulate complex ideas in concise, easy-to-understand business terms to senior executives
- Strong relationship-management skills including influencing, problem resolution and collaboration skills with key internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Strong analytical skills + Proficient project management skills
- Proven track record of working in a fast paced, multi-task, international environment with an ability to work effectively cross border
- Advanced MS Excel & PowerPoint skills & ability to easily learn other standard procurement and demand management tools
- Legal or paralegal qualification/experience beneficial, but not required
- Sourcing / procurement certification beneficial, but not required