Ø Assists in the daily administering and executing of HR plans/activities.
Ø Provide HR Services and support.
Assist HRBP in all recruitment matters including:-
- Implementation of HR strategies for attracting, developing, motivating and retaining talents
- Manage manpower planning and requests from business lines.
- Recruitment and sourcing of candidates.
- Scheduling of appointments.
- Prepare source documentation needed for new hires, or effective changes in pay, status, or benefits.
- Handle on-boarding and off-boarding process
- Develop and maintain relationships with universities and other recruitment sources.
- Participate in career fairs.
- Simulate net-tax income and facilitate relocation of expatriate/secondee from home country.
- Application of work pass via EP online.
- Application of MAS approval for senior personnel.
- Responsible for all human resources activities to include employment and labour relations.
- Provide HR advisory to employees on staff benefits and co-ordinate the resolution of specific policy-related enquiries.
- Assist in the implementation of global, regional and local HR projects.
- Handling issues and inquires when necessary.
- Providing assistance in monitoring employee files, HR filing system, performance appraisal process.
- Process claims relating to HR benefits.
- Recommend and develop procedural / automation improvements within HR.
- Requisition of stationary and other admin task.
- Ensure Intranet/ handbooks are up-to-date.
- Back up for other HR colleagues during their absence.
Work Location: Tanjong Pagar / Pasir Panjang