- Initiate and establish new relationship (accredited investor segment).
- Develop and strengthen their relationships with the Bank in accordance with relevant business goals.
- Conduct all required Know Your Customer (KYC), AML process, procedures and documentation.
- Up-sell and provide regular market colours and trend analysis to these customers.
- Contribute to the bottom-line of Private Banking through the accomplishment of profit and growth targets.
- Ensure superior customer service and contribute to the overall customer experience of the Bank.
- Assist the Head of Private Banking in providing the periodic investment market updates, placement and execution of the OTC and listed investment trades covering FX, bonds, equities, funds and structured products.
- Have an oversight on the dealing infrastructure / processes / systems for the investment products, and be responsible for all sales documentations, product agreements, and service level agreements.
- Identify changes in regional market practice and regulatory requirements to develop and improve systems, frameworks and tools
Requirements & Qualifications:
- University graduate with minimum 5 to 7 years of relationship manager experience in Singapore or / and North Asia.
- Sound understanding of economics, best market practices and investment products in the wealth management business.
- Holder of the existing CMFAS certification (e.g. CACS1, CACS2, M1, M5, M6, M6A, M8, M8A, M9, M9A & HI) is a mandatory requirement of this job.
- Business proficiency in both written and spoken Mandarin. Support to Chinese speaking clients in Taiwan and China.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills to work well with all levels of counterparts.
- Willingness to work under a dynamic environment, multi-tasking skills to handle tight and short assignment and meet project deadlines.