- Have an oversight on day-to-day operating procedures, systems and workflows for private banking business.
- Ensure smooth daily account data and transaction processing activities – validation and generation of confirmations.
- Work closely with business and other operational departments to support daily processing and new business initiatives.
- Perform the line of checks of completed account opening document and completeness with the market counterparties.
- Perform first line of checks of know your client (KYC) and due diligence as well as follow up with the market counterparties.
- Perform first line of checks of clearing and custody for securities and derivative transactions as well as reconciliations.
- Conduct periodic review and identify documental/transactional risks so as to explore mitigating measures, where possible.
- Identify changes in regional market practice and regulatory requirements to develop and improve the operational processes.
- University Degree in Accounting, Banking, Business Admin, Law or Risks related discipline.
- 10+ years of operations experience in private bank, wealth management business or investment bank.
- Excellent knowledge of investment products, such as FX, bonds, equities, mutual funds and structured products.
- Solid experience in clearing and settlement of Singapore and international securities market rules and practices
- Strong awareness of operational risk controls, local and overseas market practices and regulatory requirements.
- Business proficiency in both written and spoken Mandarin besides English is a preferred job requirement.
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills to work well with all counterparts.
Salary: $5,000 to $7,000 Per Month