Structured Trade Team
- To ensure the smooth daily operation of Structured Trade Section. This will include assisting the team in performing sacntion screening of trade document
- To handle/process all trade transactions in accordance with the procedure manual, rules and regulations
- To perform screening of 3rd parties in trade documents
- To perform reconciliation duties on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- To handle internal/external customers’ trade related queries in a professional manner
- To arrange/fix interest/FX rate with Treasury
- Miscellaneous duties – DHL duties, Counter duties, Scanning of office copies
- Provide training and guidance to junior staff in the section
- To participate in BCP drills and be familiar of Bank’s & Group’s BCP procedure and processes.
- Investigate and report discrepancies and irregularities arising from transactions, system failure, etc and resolve issues including handling stakeholder's complaints and escalating all issues to Group Head/Deputy Group Head promptly.
- Perform duties assigned by the Group Head or Management and to cover duties and responsibilities of staff in the event of an emergency/crisis.
- At least 3-5 years experience in handling trade operations
- Good knowledge in UCP600 and ISBP745E
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skill is required to interact with customers