- Work closely with the Investment Products Team in Hong Kong, and be a part of a strong wealth management business franchise which services the banking needs of high net worth clients.
- Assist the Head of Private Banking in providing the periodic investment market updates, placement and execution of the OTC and listed investment trades covering FX, bonds, equities, funds and structured products.
- Analyse business needs and competitors’ trends, so as to issue business requirements in system enhancement projects that aim at offering a best-in-class trading platform in the market.
- Conduct the due diligence on new investment products and performance reviews of the existing ones in the product shelf, and be a contact person in driving the relationship with business counterparts.
- Assist Hong Kong Investment Products team to generate and distribute new investment ideas, ideas and articulate investment concepts to RMs and respectively their high net worth clients.
- Have an oversight on the dealing infrastructure / processes / systems for the investment products, and be responsible for all sales documentations, product agreements, and service level agreements.
- Liaise effectively with the respective stakeholders including Hong Kong Investment Products team, Technology, Operations, Compliance and Risk Management to ensure smooth operations processes.
- Identify changes in regional market practice and regulatory requirements to develop and improve systems, frameworks and tools
- University graduate with minimum 5 to 7 years of product manager experience in FX, bonds, equities, funds or structured products.
- Sound understanding of economics, best market practices and investment products in the wealth management business.
- Holder of the existing CMFAS certification (e.g. M1, M2, M5, M6, and M8) is a mandatory requirement of this job.
- Business proficiency in both written and spoken Mandarin besides English is a preferred job requirement as well.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills to work well with all levels of counterparts.
- Willingness to work under a dynamic environment, multi-tasking skills to handle tight and short assignment and meet project deadlines.