Role Description - Summary:
The position is to provide supports to Client Onboarding terms of opening new accounts, KYC reviews. The role requires working in close collaboration with AML, Compliance, ORM, and Front Office & Legal.
- Responsible for ensuring timely, complete and accurate processing of new account opening and document reviews of existing clients (documentation formalities validation and client data management).
- Responsible for comprehensive Know Your Client, New Account Opening, Static Data Analysis and Services and Data Management solutions within relevant systems for Wealth Management business.
- Conducting due diligence searches e.g. negative media searches on existing clients
- Review of static data and profiling in systems to ensure accuracy, completeness, and adherence to current regulations and standards
- Review of existing account documents to ensure that the Bank is in line with current regulations and standards, and processing of updated documents where necessary
- Advising the Front Office on queries related to periodic reviews
- Responsible for operating within regulatory guidelines since the role is part of a high risk process
- Undertake periodic reviews of the efficiency and effectiveness of operational processes within own area of responsibility to identify opportunities to eliminate waste and improve efficiency and performance
- Apply Business strategies and objectives across product and business lines within all internal and external policies/guidelines and requirements of the regulators and to agreed SLAs, KRIs and/or KPIs
- Where appropriate, builds and maintains relationships with front office clients to provide a point of contact within the WM functional team for time critical, complex or regulated tasks in particular
- Informs product / function development to ensure a superior offering in the face of changing client needs and market trends
- Ensures the escalation of operational, regulatory and other risks to line manager and functional leads as appropriate; contributes to the development and implementation of mitigation or control solutions
- Informs the design and implementation of strategies to ensure continuous process with the WM COO and Change functions to scope and define change projects to deliver process and performance improvement.
- Preferably with 2 - 5 years operations experience with knowledge of client onboarding
- Tertiary education (Diploma / Degree in Banking and Finance / Accountancy preferred but not necessary).
- A broad knowledge of Private Banking, capital market and global securities industry rules.
- Relevant experience in one or more specific technical areas
- Product and system knowledge in the product line
- Basic analytical skills, flexible regarding production problem solving
- Ability to work in virtual teams and in a matrix organizations
- Excellent team worker, able to work in virtual global teams and a matrix organization
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, keep pace with technical innovation and maintain a broad understanding of the WM offering
- Open minded, able to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
- An independent and proactive worker with good communication skills.
- High attention to details and good time management skills are essential.
Salary: $4,000 - $5,500 Per Month