Client Operation APAC is looking for a highly motivated individual, with the ability to work in a dynamic environment to join the Bank’s Prime Derivatives Services Client (PDS) Operations team. This is a middle office role, located in Singapore, which requires direct interaction with a variety of regional and global clients, acting as the client's point of contact for PDS operational queries
- Primary contact for client queries and own queries (commissions/ fees/ interest/ margin/ brokerages, reporting, clearing, exercise/ assignments/ abandonment) from initiation to resolution, working with internal parties to exceed expectations.
- Understand client accounts risks inherent to PDS and escalate appropriately
- Initiating, documenting and maintaining procedures on processes and client specific ad-hoc requirements
- Establish and leverage relationships with the various internal groups to facilitate exceptional client service experience
- Work with the Projects Team on Client Service initiatives to ensure requirements are documented and delivered against in a timely manner.
- Provide CSR and Client Operations management with detailed information about client operational activity, process enhancements, and feedback.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 1 year relevant futures / cleared OTC derivative experience
- Experience in using GMI and/or other industry wide applications
- Good Communicator, verbally and written
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of operational risk and regulatory control
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in managing client relationships is an advantage
Salary: $4,800 Per Month