- Driving the daily and monthly calculation and reporting process while ensuring that the calculations and delivery of the reports and analyses are performed with the highest quality standard and in accordance with the agreed timeline.
- Core responsibilities, other than the delivery of the liquidity reports, would include: managing the governance and controls around the reporting process in APAC; addressing ad hoc requests for information from the business, senior management and the regulators in relation to the APAC regulatory reports; involvement in ad-hoc regulator data collection and analysis requests; and, collaborating with Front Office, Treasury, Risk and Regulatory Policy to ensure that subject matter expertise is available to support the organization.
- As part of the design of an IT solution to perform the calculation of the liquidity ratios, the candidate will be required to participate in user acceptance testing and will participate in working groups in charge of the design and implementation of the IT solution.
- Finance reporting background with a strong track record in the international banking environment.
- Strong product and accounting knowledge in investment banking and wealth management.
- Detailed knowledge of the regulatory liquidity framework and new Basel 3 Liquidity rules.
- Demonstrable experience in leading, building and driving forward teams in a dynamic and evolving regulatory environment.
- Experience in leading the implementation of new reporting requirements while establishing and maintaining processes and controls.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills across departments and at senior levels.
- High degree of responsibility and accountability.
- Disciplined control mindset with a hands-on working style able to operate in an efficient and organized manner.
Salary: $13,000 Per Month