- You will be responsible for performing plausibility checks on the SoW write up in accordance with the APAC SoW guidelines.
- You will be required to review information from multiple sources to ensure complete and consistent information across the client profile
- To follow up with the relationship managers where additional information or clarifications are require and support them by ensuring the final write up meets the internal requirements
- You will accurately record the source of wealth information, and your assessment of the plausibility, with the supporting documents into the template and archive within the system
- You will provide transparency and oversight to senior management to ensure cases are reviewing and completed in a timely manner and any issues are identified early.
- 3-4 years of relevant experience
- KYC knowledge in particular an understanding of Source of Wealth is preferred
- Private Banking background is an advantage, but not mandatory (subject to the overall skills of the candidate)
- Knowledge of MAS and HKMA regulations is desirable.
- A critical mindset and strong analytical skills – ability to understand complex information and to apply logical reasoning to assessment if that information makes sense
- Fast learner – the ability to pick up new information quickly and assimilate information from multiple sources
- Effective communication and stakeholder-management skills, particularly in the ability to liaise with relationship manager and compliance
- Strong attention to details to ensure that all items are accurately recorded for a robust audit trail
- Good organizational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks
Salary: $7,000 Per Month