Responsible for working on a specific stream within the Client On-Boarding (COB) Transformational change portfolio spanning process transformation / streamlining, data analysis / remediation, controls establishment / remediation, operational improvement and organizational realignment efforts on projects across APAC locations.
Role will be responsible for driving the Remediation stream of work in particular within the COB space that involves implementing the Global Processes such as Pipeline Management in the Region, Producing MI analytics to support decision making and measuring progress on the Remediation stream.
Activities to be performed for achieving success include but are not limited to process mapping and design, operational control definition/design, Producing MI to Sr. Management to aid decision making and Project Manage the deliverables as defined by internal and external Regulatory requirements. As part of the execution the role will also be required to lead discussions with Senior Management across a diverse set of functions, drive the meeting to meaningful conclusions including in Singapore and across Region/ Globe.
- Perform analysis and drive execution on APAC CLM Remediation initiatives around Pipeline Management and Reporting progress on Remediation Stream
- Ensure any transition efforts are done with full understanding of risks & control considerations involved and are adherent to internal control requirements
- Closely monitor progress of regionalization of Pipeline initiative
- Work with SME’s to define and implement new processes and controls and ensure appropriate risk mitigation around transition efforts
- Develop project plans, milestones, risk/dependencies and associated MI reports or dashboards
- Develop and document end-to-end roles and responsibilities, including process flow, operating procedures, as well as the required controls
- Drive issue resolution or options articulation around any problems or challenges that crop up in the course of execution of above initiatives
- Provide transparency around progress status and key risks/issues being faced towards achieving success on the in-flight projects to various stakeholder groups
- Establish strong partnership and collaborative relationships with various stakeholder groups (AFC / Compliance / Legal / Operations / COO) towards achieving the project outcomes within required timeframes in adherence with regulatory expectations and internal guidelines
- Develop strong knowledge and understanding of systems/processes/organization in APAC around the client data services space
- Graduates with good academic background
- Overall experience of at least 7 years in the Banking/ Finance industry of which at least 2 years should be in change/transformation space or associated with change/transformation initiatives
- Structured and analytical preferably with hands on experience of process mapping/ process reengineering
- Experience in participating in complex projects and coordinating change
- Able to multi-task and deal with competing priorities
- Able to work in a highly matrixed environment, with strong collaborations ability to enable bridging of gaps between groups and cultures
- Experienced in communicating with and influencing diverse stakeholders (including senior stakeholders) and colleagues
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications and able to synthesize information for senior management presentations especially advance excel
- KYC /Client data related process experience a big plus
- Prior experience around regulatory projects and/or regulatory interactions a big plus
- Experience around transition management a big plus