- Working closely with internal stakeholders, Accountable Client Owners (ACOs) and Client On-boarding Case Handlers to oversee the front to back pipeline of New Client Adoptions, Event Driven and Regular Reviews.
- Tracking their status through the approval processes and monitoring any conditions placed upon their approval.
- Educated to Degree level or relevant industry experience
- Minimum 3 -5 years' of relevant experience within the banking industry
- Proven experience in having extensive interaction with clients, sales people, compliance and senior management
- Working in large / global corporate environments involving multiple businesses
- An understanding of KYC, Anti-Money Laundering/ Anti-Financial Crime risk management
- Experience in client on-boarding
- Experience in a Compliance, AFC or KYC risk based role, ideally with a focus on AFC / AML client reviews
- Excellent communication, both oral and written
- Self-assured with sound judgement and a confident manner
- Challenging role with tight deadlines to be adhered to, candidates are expected to be strong individuals who are able to work under pressure at times.