Overview of business area:
Located in Singapore, supports Sales and Trading desks in Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Korea. Core duties are Front Office trade capture and lifecycle management, execution of trade date controls and issue resolution across a wide range of products for the Rates, Local Markets, Structured Credit, AFG and the FX businesses. Products we support include Bonds, FX Spot, Forwards, NDF’s, OTC Derivatives (largely Credit and Rates), FX Options, Listed Derivatives and Structured Notes.
Core responsibilities are to support the accurate trade capture of all products, monitoring and booking of relevant lifecycle events. Product support includes Bonds, FX Spot, Forwards, NDF’s, OTC Derivatives (largely Credit and Rates), FX Options, Listed Derivatives and Structured Notes.
- Structured & Flow OTC trade capture and validation in Front Office systems
- Daily control execution, reporting and break resolution
- Query Resolution
- Lifecycle event monitoring and action (Expiry/Exercise/Novation/Termination)
- Lead role in current drive to automate trading flows and processes
- Involvement in other projects (e.g. Front Office Sourcing, migrations, UAT) and ad-hoc tasks
Desired Skills and Requirements:
- The role requires excellent Fixed Income product knowledge, particularly OTC Rates and Structured derivatives. A solid understanding of the front to back trade lifecycle processes is also necessary.
- Be able to learn quickly and work independently with minimal supervision with a consistently high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills are essential as the role involves constant interaction with Sales & Trading, FO Business Management and front to back teams such as Operations, Product Control, RAR and IT
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Experience of OTC clearing and trade compressions (e.g. TriOptima) would be a distinct advantage
- A working knowledge of global financial markets and an understanding of the Bank’s systems infrastructure
- Proactive in self-training and ability to implement new controls and procedures to improve own role.
- The ability to work under pressure and to intra-day deadlines, flexible/late hours may be required dependent on trading volumes and complexity of the day's trades
Monthly Salary: $6,900