- Responsible for managing and executing the Portfolio of APAC Compliance reporting, including reporting to Senior Management.
- Support the execution of 2017 Compliance Risk Assessments including participating and/or leading discussions with global RCRM counterparts and Regional / Country Compliance officers.
- Support the initiative to create an inventory of Singapore Rules and Regulations.
- 5-6 years' of relevant experience in Compliance within the Banking industry
- Experience in hands-on managing the compliance reporting or reporting in general will be a plus.
- Good Communication and analytical skills
- Successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain an overview of compliance function with the Bank.
- Compliance Risk Assessments (CRA) will be a good opportunity for the candidate to understand the CRA process and get insights into some of the business line compliance functions.