Within KYC Ops, the Transformation team is responsible for driving different projects around policy / target operating model (TOM) implementation and other regional / global change initiatives involving platform changes and process transformation. The change team is largely based in Singapore, but supports initiatives across the whole APAC region and global (for APAC led global projects).
This role will support various projects and project managers, particularly in the platform initiatives arena and associated testing and rolling out of functionalities, by providing business analysis and change management support.
- Responsible and accountable for the delivery of agreed project outputs to the agreed time, cost and quality parameters within the agreed scope
- Where required, drive Working Group and Steering Committee to achieve the right level of governance, decision making and project progress/ transparency
- Gathering and documenting business requirements (user stories): including liaising with end-users and performing analysis of gathered requirements.
- Heavily involved in product development journey, building the system, participating in sprint testing and preventing bugs.
- Where required, developing and documenting end-to-end roles and responsibilities, including process flow, operating procedures, as well as the required controls.
- Development of project plans, milestones, risk / dependencies and associated MI reports or dashboards, ensuring transparency around progress status.
- Establishing strong partnership and collaborative relationships with various stakeholder groups to carry forward to future projects.
- Developing strong knowledge and understanding of systems / processes in APAC around the client lifecycle management space, ensuring experience and knowledge gathered is shared across the change team, to leverage for other ongoing or future initiatives.
- Strong understanding of KYC processes and local regulatory requirements
- Overall experience of at least 10-15 years in the Banking / Finance industry of which at least 2 years should be in change / transformation space or associated with change/transformation initiatives.
- Knowledge of client lifecycle processes, procedures and experience with KYC data structures / data flows
- Good hands on experience in analysis and testing new functionalities between various systems
- Experience in complex projects, communicating and driving change across multiple APAC geographies
- Experience and understanding of working in a highly-matrixed environment
- Experience working in agile project delivery environment
- Extremely hands-on, with ability and interest to get into the details, and understand front-to-back system, policies and procedures.
- High technical aptitude and the ability to understand data/process flows front to back.
- Able to liaise and engage with key decision makers, peer groups and functions outside direct control and discuss findings/proposals in front of senior stakeholders
- Structured and highly analytical, ability to learn and adapt to new situations and scenarios, with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications and able to interpret and synthesize information for senior management presentations.
- Relationship management and influencing / negotiation skills – to be able to develop and manage relationships with stakeholders including those located remotely.
- Execution and delivery focus, with strong time management, organizational, planning and follow-up skills - able to multi-task and deal with competing priorities.
- Independent, self-motivated and a collaborative team player.
Monthly Salary: $15,000 - 18,000