Overview of business area or project:
- Manage and coordinate MAS Accredited Investor project working group calls, taking ownership of, assisting counterparty queries and monitoring the process leading the completion of the review in shortest possible time by minimizing risks and delays.
- Coordinate, assist and lead WG call related to regulatory changes supporting APAC business.
- Advise APAC GM, AFG and IBCM sales personnel on tax, client (or Product) suitability or other issues that is preventing/slowing business such as (a) Client ID and compliance requirements (b) Credit or Legal issues (c) static data issues (d) product system (OPP) issues.
- Dedicatedly provide solutions and engage the relevant partners with a view to steadily improve and optimize controls performed and owned by the team.
- Ensure high standards of Ethics and Control are maintained during data remediation, account opening process, reporting/investigating potential regulatory breaches.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- You have project management skills, multi-tasker and good communication skills.
- MAS client suitability requirement a must and other regulatory/KYC knowledge beneficial.
- You provide full assistance on MAS Accredited Investor project and other mandate supported by the team i.e. review tax documentations and client (or Product e.g. EMIR, FinFraG etc.) suitability.
- You have dedicatedly provided/obtained/coordinated advice from/to relevant CS partners and/or Client, as needed to resolve potential or actual issues affecting due to regulatory changes.
- You have driven and track, subject to pre-agreed parameters, the necessary prioritization review of the regulatory client outreaches and reverse KYC.
- Assist in implementing the regulatory project objectives and priorities set by CS management.
- You have trained, engaged and led by example junior members within the team.
- You possess 2-3 years of experience for degree/non-degree holder.
- You have direct knowledge of and familiarity with MAS client suitability requirements and similar suitability requirements in other jurisdictions.
- You are proactive and keen on detail.
Salary: $4,100 Per Month