- The candidate will be required to market Non-Bank Financial Institution (NBFI) customers, central banks and sovereign wealth management funds both in Singapore and in other Southeast countries.
- He/she will be involved in conducting Know Your Customers (KYC), credit application, preparation of loan documentations and maintaining on-going liaison with the clients.
- He/she will market all the bank’s products, such as CNY settlement, trade finance, bond issuance, bilateral loan/syndication, deposits etc.
- Be able to manage multiple tasks.
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in Finance, Accounting or Banking preferred.
- At least 3 -4 years of experience in commercial lending/relationship management in the financial industry, with a focus on Financial Institutions. Knowledge of NBFI will be an advantage.
- Ability to speak and understand Mandarin is essential.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently.
- Some travels will be required.
Salary: $6,000 to $7,000 Per Month