Overview of business area or project:
The Client Due Diligence Services (CDDS) function is a unit of BPS - Client Onboarding & Lifecycle Management (COLM) which also includes Private Banking and Investment Banking Client Onboarding, Client Lifecycle Management, Business Change Engineers, and Risk and Control.
The APAC Client Due Diligence Services function performs a wide variety of Client Life Cycle activities including KYC Periodic reviews, Adverse News Screenings, KYC triggered Suspensions, Change/Innovation, and Risk & Control, with teams spanning Singapore and India.
The team supports the APAC ATS (Markets and AFG) and APAC IBCM businesses across all Bank APAC booking locations (Australia, India, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines) and helps with the identification of financial crime related risks and adherence with requirements set out by the local regulations and the bank policies in relation to existing clients.
- Provide critical coverage to support all CDDS control activities (KPI/KRI) for all global Bank booking entities and MLRO requirements pertaining to KYC Reviews.
- Supporting the data migration efforts required for the CLMR TOM / Fenergo implementation, with data cleansing of key CDDS client data.
- Support the implementation of all control/change projects, and champion the APAC POC for a new KYC utility.
- Provide risk management support in the closure wordings for all Micos closures (FTB Offboarding, Records Retention, CDAT, IGSM).
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Preferably 3-5+ years of similar experience in KYC/AML.
- Excel / PowerPoint / SharePoint skills highly desired.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Pro-active and self-starter; problem solver with ability to think out of the box.
- Highly motivated, and able to work efficiently, pragmatically, both as part of a team and independently.
- Highly organized and efficient at multi-tasking.
- Ability to work in a dynamic energized environment with changing priorities.
- Effective communication and influencing skills with stakeholders and Clients (verbal & written).
Salary: $7,600 Per Month