This role reports into the Head of HR in Singapore and will manage the Bank’s Traineeship Programme. Responsibilities include creating programme framework and coordinating queries from both trainees and the business. The individual will also be expected to work with the wider HR organization to provide a positive candidate experience to the Trainees and hiring businesses throughout the lifecycle of the Trainees.
- Coordinate recruitment activities for the Trainees, including:
- Posting of Traineeship roles on job portals
- Coordinating with partner universities to source candidates
- Collecting of CVs from job portals and disseminating it to the business
- Manage and oversee the offer and on-boarding process for the Trainees
- Lead the planning, execution and management of the Bank’s SGUnited Traineeship Programme which includes:
- Being the overall project manager for the Traineeship Programme
- Supporting orientation activities for the Trainees
- Scheduling training in partnership with the business
- Coordinating and responding to queries from the Trainees, the business
- Be responsible for adherence to all internal policies and procedures governing the Trainees
- Prepare programme statistics and analytics where required for reporting to external authorities and the Singapore Branch Board.
- Prepare any statistics for the Singapore Branch Board
- Be responsible for applying and tracking the SGUnited Traineeship subsidy application and re-imbursement process from the relevant authorities
- At least 3 years’ experience in Human Resources, a focus on recruitment is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with process improvement and the ability to streamline and standardise workflows
- Able to work independently with an agile mindset within a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working with all layers of the organisation from the most junior to senior management.
Salary: $4,100 Per Month