Avaloq Upgrading Project – Finance Stream Lead
- Responsible for leading and the coordination of Avaloq 4.1 Upgrade release for Wealth Management (WM) Finance.
- Ownership of Finance project plan, timelines, risks and issues, including UAT test scenarios and test cases.
- Represent Finance on relevant project management boards and meetings.
- Responsible for the coordination of Finance IT systems and teams, and direction of resources for effective delivery.
- Liaise with various IT groups, Avaloq consultants, Front Office, Operations to ensure proper end to end accounting and risk treatment of trade orders, settlements, accruals, and data flow.
- Review of system architecture and follow-through on resolution of any downstream impact to reporting and feeds to GL, MIS and Risk systems.
- Working closely with WM Finance end users and taking the lead on UAT requirements, execution, and support.
- Liaise with Country Finance, Head Office and Regulatory reporting teams to ensure downstream global and local reporting requirements and rules are considered.
- Minimum 12-15 years in the Banking industry, preferably in the Finance / Product Control / Wealth Management areas.
- Strong understanding of the front to back process and data flows on Products including product trade lifecycles and business events.
- Functional expert in Product accounting, Financial and Risk reporting and associated systems. Expertise in SAP is essential.
- Working knowledge of Avaloq is highly preferred.
- Candidate must be knowledgeable on Financial Reporting under IFRS / USGAAP / HGB.
- Minimum 5-8 years in Project / Change environment and Project Management skills highly preferred.
- Experience in Process re-engineering / decomposition an advantage.
- Hands-on with strong group facilitation and communication skills.
- CPA / CA or equivalent preferred.