12 Months Contract
- Provide BAU (Business as usual) user support in ID Administration tasks for banking and IT infrastructure applications and environments. This includes completion of user account requests and answering of user queries via e-mail and hotline.
- Produce monthly reports such as operational reports.
- Perform IT infrastructure environmental maintenance tasks.
- Perform analysis on the team’s standard processes and propose improvements for greater efficiency.
- Provide team-support for any other project-based tasks undertaken by the team that involves access/identity management processes.
Experience | Exposure
1. Fresh graduates are welcomed
- Ability to work in virtual teams and in matrix organizations
3. Excellent team worker who can also work independently
4. Ability to work in a fast paced environment
5. Meticulous and self-motivating
6. Ability to share information and know-how within the team
7. Service-orientated individual with a Passion to Perform
1. Strong command in English, both spoken and written.
2. Ability to read/write/speak Japanese.
3. Good Microsoft Excel, Words and PowerPoint skills.
Education | Certification (Recommended):
1. Bachelor Degree or diploma from an accredited tertiary institution.