The Trade Validation team is responsible for the validation of the existence and accuracy of OTC & FX trades booked in front office systems. The team monitors trade validation controls and metrics indicative of trade validation risk and act as an independent Second Line of Defense, providing a consolidated view to Front Office and Senior Management on which trades have yet to be recognized by the counterparty (Unauthorised Trading Risk) or where there are material economic disputes (Operational Risk).
- Review and prepare ISDA documentation, both structured and vanilla, applying information from deal tickets, broker confirmations, counterparty specific information and term sheets and trade booking systems.
- Review and resolve queries on confirmations with front office, trade management and other departments to obtain additional information as required and to resolve discrepancies.
- Deliver proactive, prioritised service to all clients, with special attention to Key Accounts and Platinum clients
- Delivery results in reaching new regulatory requirements on confirmation timeliness.
- Review existing approved ISDA. Ensure approved CS templates are maintained and refreshed to reflect most recent ISDA and industry best practices and approved Legal and Front Office approvals.
- Demonstrate initiative in participating in projects, process inprovements.
- Organise and prioritise workload, be aware of deadlines and ensure that they are met.
- Checks through all queues at EOD ensuring all comments are updated and trades are adhering to Daily Control Checklist
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
Salary Range: $5,000 - $5,300 Per Month