The Security Transfer team handles the security asset onboarding process for Private Banking clients. You will be an effective teammate, actively involved in the daily business by producing timely and efficient settlement of all security transactions across markets.
- You shall liaise with transfer counterparty to negotiate and agree on transfer details and timeline.
- You are responsible for processing all instructions in accordance to the trade details and ensure accuracy in the SWIFT instruction sent to custodian.
- You will follow up transfer cases to ensure smooth street settlement of the transfer.
- You are to ensure all transfers are processed by EOD accurately.
- You will maintain and ensure that all trade documentation are properly filed and archived.
- You have the ability to liaise with custodians/counterparties/front office to resolve disputes and discrepancies.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- You possess good numerical and analytical skills. You have a positive can-do attitude, combined with strong attention to detail.
- You have acquired 2 years of securities settlements experience.
- You exhibit good command of English with strong written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- You display the strong ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
- You are a phenomenal teammate and you are able to work independently.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Attention to detail / meticulous / careful.
- Comfortable with technology.
- Securities settlements (SWIFT MT54x messaging) knowledge/skills will be useful.
- Basic market knowledge for securities (equities & bonds) will be useful.
- Communications skills in order to liaise with Front Office and counterparties.
Salary: $4,600 Per Month