A leading Chinese Bank is seeking a dynamic and highly motivated Associate or Associate Director to join the Debt Capital Markets (DCM) team in the Singapore office. The role sits within the Capital Markets Department and is assisting in the development of DCM business, conducting debt capital market duties.
- Actively involved in SEA and Greater China client pitching, on-going business development and idea generation for the team.
- Responsible for originating, structuring and executing bond offerings including material preparation, documentation, due diligence and execution process.
- Work effectively to build strong relationship with clients and peers.
- Provide quality and timely advice on the market condition and debt issuance process.
- Frequent interaction with other branches or subsidiaries of the bank and other departments, locally and globally in developing DCM business and other related businesses.
- Coordinate with relationship managers on internal credit approval process.
- Other ad-hoc projects and works required by the manager.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting or any other related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience (4 years for Associate Director) in Corporate Banking/DCM/Investment Banking.
- Proficient in business level English and Mandarin, spoken and written.
- Good presentation, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint and Bloomberg Terminal.