Overview of business area or project:
The qualified professional will be a team member in the Trading Solutions COO team based in Singapore, supporting APAC locations. The team supports the definition and implementation of robust processes and workflows to ensure compliant and risk-managed conduct of the Trading Solutions business, who owns the Sales & Advisory as well as Execution of Equity, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Structured Products
- Support projects and initiatives aligned to the business strategies.
- Conduct controls and risk assessments, review Management Controls to ensure Trading Solutions business is adequately handled and controlled.
- Ensure all applicable bank policies are understood and adhered to.
- Ensure successful outcome of Audit, Regulatory inspections and drive required analysis and changes
- Ensure all Business Continuity Plans are in place and regularly reviewed.
- Support implementation of frontline leadership measures (e.g. pricing strategy, Investment Suitability, Best Execution, cross functions collaborative business/ initiatives etc.).
- Support comprehensive and accurate documentation of internal procedures.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree with min 5 to 7 years of relevant experience.
- Basic understanding of the following asset classes: Equity, Fixed Income, FX derivatives, Structured Products and proficiency in Financial Markets.
- Ability work in a dynamic, fast growing environment, with tight time deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and business partner management skills.
- Meticulous and organized.
Candidate Value Proposition:
- Accelerate knowledge in various asset classes (Equity, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Structured Products) and APAC regulations governing the sale and execution of these products.
- Opportunity to hone essential skills e.g. communication, stakeholder management, time management, problem solving.
Salary: $13,000 Per Month