- Lead the end-to-end delivery of the IBOR project within Treasury Asia Pacific
- Work with respective Treasury business and functional leads (such as CIB, Risk & Finance) towards the implementation of IBOR program to drive the overall transition plan partnering with the global Treasury Programme Lead
- Co-ordinate and drive centrally the Treasury processes impacted by IBOR reforms such as Funds transfer pricing (FTP), Treasury markets (TM) funding book and position, Treasury capital management and risk management etc.
- Manage communication of status updates to key stakeholders including Senior Management through presentations and reports.
- Manage the successful delivery of the IBOR project and relevant ad-hoc requests from planning to execution to closure.
- Design and define the implementation plan including project scope, key dependencies, timelines etc.
- Manage the delivery of tasks and track the completion of tasks/actions from the working group (WG) and across different workstreams.
- Coordinate working group meetings, ensure agendas are focused, materials are consistent with IBOR Project steering committee, document minutes, and ensure clear ownership of action items and follow-ups.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree in Banking, Finance and Economics with 8 to 10 years of work experience in managing multi-dimensional projects.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Financial markets & Treasury products and systems.
- Strong understanding of banking industry and regulatory environment.
- Proven experience leading a complex project day to day across multiple locations / countries or multiple asset classes
- Experience in working with or as a part of a Treasury or Trading department in a change or IT capacity
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills i.e. PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project
- Ability to influence, negotiate and constructively challenge at a variety of levels
- Strong drive for results, ability to plan, track and follow through to deliver an aggressive project plan agenda
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Salary Range: $15,000 - $18,000