- Co-ordinates calendars and schedules to ensure effective time management and prioritization of engagements where necessary.
- Owns the setup of meetings across multiple time zones, booking rooms & audio / video facilities, organizing passes and coordinating catering so that events run without disruption.
- Prepares materials for internal and external mandates e.g. presentations, spreadsheets, management reports, agendas to a professional standard, maintaining attention to detail
- Establishes trust to be able to handle extensive telephone and email correspondence on the senior manager’s behalf.
- Facilitates the senior managements travel plans with minimum disruption, including planning and booking detailed travel itineraries (flights, hotels visas), organizing travel meetings and reimbursement of travel expenses.
- Preparing and submitting expense claims promptly and accurately; Process corporate card and cash expenses for reimbursement.
- Coordinates office supplies, seating plans and office moves to ensure efficient use of office resources, handling purchase orders and expense/ invoice processing in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinates on-boarding of new employees and contractors to minimize set-up time.
Works with other personal assistants where necessary to ensure support needs are covered during e.g. short-term absence.
- Provides administrative support for project work and ad hoc activities as necessary.
Coordinate and manage departmental documents, team leave schedule, and various system access.
- Manage travel and business needs for other ARA team in Singapore.
Experience / Requirements:
- Proven administrative experience in a similar role, assisting senior management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, demonstrating a passion for quality and attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work flow, demonstrating flexibility when handling multiple tasks.
- Ability to meet with clients and communicate with them with confidence.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to drive assignments autonomously and interact self-confidently with senior management, demonstrating resilience.
- Excellent computer skills, email application and basic experience of working with databases.
- Ability to work well in virtual teams in matrix organizations.
Salary: $6,000 Per Month