Overview of business area or project:
Role is under APAC IB Client Onboarding team, located in Singapore.
This is a remediation project, which has been initiated by Global FCC Change team, where it requires to rework name screening of clients which have been on boarded.
- Take ownership of completing the screening process, including Adverse news.
- Coordinate with Front office to ensure right discounting reasons are captured.
- Escalate to FCC where required, and ensure all documents and evidence are captured.
- Ensure timely delivery of project deadlines.
- Proactively provide solutions and engage the relevant stakeholders with a view to steadily improve and optimize the client onboarding process and the related time to market.
- Ensure high standards of Ethics and Control are maintained during the onboarding process, and reporting / investigating potential regulatory breaches.
- Improve quality of Client static data on Bank internal databases.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-3 years Name Screening experience in Bank/ Financial Institution
- KYC knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of working in screening tools like Ripjar, WorldCheck, Lexis Nexis, etc.
- Chinese name screening skills (Simplified / traditional Mandarin)
Salary: $5,700 Per Month