In charge of piloting the innovation projects and ensuring production support on KYC operations.
The position is part of the Global Referential Management department (GRM), reporting to the Head of GRM Singapore.
GRM department in Singapore (over 100 persons) is responsible for the Know Your Customer (KYC) operations of the bank. Its scope is global, covering all of the Bank's clients worldwide (along with Paris and NY offices with regional responsibilities). The team is extremely diverse with more than 20 nationalities represented.
- Identifying the areas for innovation and potential associated solutions to be applied to KYC operations
- Building, planning and monitoring the yearly projects roadmap and deliveries (dedicated KPI)
- Assessing and monitoring the realization of the expected benefits on the KYC operations
- Ensuring that correct production support of the KYC operation team is provided (reports, dashboards, tools incident monitoring and tools evolution follow-up)
- Managing, mentoring and developing the team (6-7 persons)
- Managing the relationship with stakeholders from multiple business and IT teams across Singapore and Paris
- Reporting progress and attention points to the various recurring governance meetings (weekly business committee, steering committees)
- In some instances, wearing the hat of project manager / business analyst
- Conducting department and project change management, communication and recreation activities
- Example of projects: process automation with RPA, new tools for KYC analysts, BI migration
Legal & Regulatory Requirements:
- Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements, including, but not limited to, the Singapore Compliance manual and Compliance policies and procedures as issued from time to time; Financial Security requirements, including, but not limited to, the prevention of Financial Crime and Fraud including reporting obligations to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
- Maintain appropriate knowledge to ensure to be fully qualified to undertake the role. Complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain competence.
- 8 years of relevant experience in the banking industry.
- Relevant experience in project management and direction
- KYC/AML knowledge is a plus
- RPA knowledge is a plus
- Interest for innovation and new technology
- Strong perseverance and diligence towards attaining goals and effective time management
- Attention to detail
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Possess strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Capacity to challenge
- Good analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a new environment and work in multicultural environment
Salary Range: $10,000 - $13,000 Per Month