- Reviewing and processing of Vendor payments and Staff claims and ensure that they are in-line with the Bank's Directives and Guidelines
- Preparation and approval of accounting entries and ensure that they are correctly & timely booked into the Accounting system
- Support the team head in managing the AP related work and suggest process improvements, where applicable
- Assist with ad-hoc queries/statistical analysis from various stakeholders
- Assist with other AP/Claims related projects as needed
- A good Accountancy diploma or degree.
- 5 to 6 years of relevant experience in the Accounts Payable of a Private Bank.
- Knowledge of GST and withholding tax requirements
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task & high level attention to details
- A team player
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.