Our reputable MNC client looking for Contract Shipping Executive of a unique individual to join to grow their business.
- Diploma, Degree in Supply Chain, administration / management, Engineering or related studies with minimum 3-years’ experience on Shipping & Administration
- Proficient in Pivot table, Macro, Tableau, etc.
- Relationship oriented and self-motivated
- Able to work independently and a team-player as well
- Good material planning & analytical skills
- Meticulous, organized and good attention to details
- Responsible for all shipment process & documentation
- Handle incoming / outgoing shipment
- Work closely with forwarders, shipping agents, material planner, warehouse & customer service representative
- Assist in shipping documentation (Air / Ocean)
- Update daily operation data for inward / outward shipment
- Responsible for claims management, invoices & transportation process improvement
- Ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time
Work Schedule/ Location
- 5 Working Days (Monday – Friday)
- Located at Pandan Avenue
Interested applicants are welcome to send in detailed resume in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.