Overview of business area or project:
This role will report to the APAC Regional Head of Loan Operations, Margin Services and Client Valuations. It is a new demand role designed specifically to support the regional Loan Operations team prepare for and support the Bank efforts in the financial industry’s shift away from Inter Bank Offered Rates [IBOR] to Alternative Reference Rates [ARR].
- Represent the team in project meetings ensuring that Loan Operations’ interests are properly represented.
- Draft new operating procedures and define and document changes to the operating model as it impacts Loan Operations.
- Anticipate client impact / reaction and ensure that controls and processes are fit for purpose in the new environment.
- Assist the Regional Head in ensuring that all team members are educated as to the impact of the change and are fully trained on the new procedures and policies.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Multiple years Loan Industry knowledge including syndicated, agency lending
- An understanding of Loan Documentation and the rate-fixing language used therein
- Extensive operational knowledge of loan process as they relate to loan booking, rate fixing and funding
- Project management skills
- Highly communicative with excellent written and spoken English
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- LoanIQ lending platform experience
- Has led large scale change programmes
Salary: $12,000 Per Month