- Advising on regulations and requirements in relation to licensing and individual registration.
- Addressing regulatory concerns and expectations in relation to licensing and registration matters.
- Formulating a sustainable model to drive an efficient and effective end-to-end registration process.
- Ensuring timely notifications/submissions to the MAS/SGX.
- Support the team in maintaining a strong regulatory relationships with MAS/SGX on individual licensing queries.
- Collaborating with IT in implementing systems/tools to enhance the registration process.
- Support initiatives and projects that are related to licensing and registration.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- 2 - 5 years in the banking industry
- Familiarity with the regulatory framework of the Singapore financial industry, in particular the licensing requirements that are applicable to banks and their employees
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Pro-active, meticulous and able to follow through and complete tasks assigned
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently
- Ability to effectively manage internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong team player with professional attitude
Salary: $4,800 Per Month