- To monitor and handle all credit-related matters for structured finance accounts assigned including, but not limited to waiver/amendment requests, ongoing reviews and monitoring and co-work with Marketing on new and existing transactions;
- To work with KYC support team and complete KYC reviews;
- To handle certain credit and loan administrative matters on accounts assigned;
- To update reporting requirements for portfolio assigned;
- To handle auditors’ or regulators’ queries and examination on accounts assigned;
- To participate in portfolio sensitivity analyses for accounts assigned.
- University Graduate
- Min 5 years of experience in credit analysis work
- Familiar with credit administration and KYC functions
- Good working knowledge of documentation for PF transactions.
- Good Excel skills to run cashflow and sensitivity analysis
- Strong numerical skills
- Meticulous and detailed oriented
- Good coordination skill
Expected Salary: $8,500 Per Month