This role is located in Singapore as part of APAC Trade Validation team. The role will focus on managing the project on IBOR transition to ARR, specifically on the impact to trade confirmation and Master Confirmation Agreement, as well as any re-papering requirement.
- Understanding the IBOR transition to ARR.
- Work on ISDA confirmation and Master Confirmation Agreement template update and clean up.
- Re-papering of trade confirmation for existing trades, if required.
- Outreach and negotiate with external counterparties with regard to re-papering.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders with regard to UAT testing from front to back perspective to ensure seamless transition.
- Attend regular working group forums to update stakeholders from APAC Trade Validation perspective.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Understanding of ISDA documentation standards
- Comfortable communicating with both external and internal global stakeholders.
- Fast learner and team player.
- Understanding the IBOR transition to ARR, and its impact to documentation
Salary Range: $8,000 - $9,500 Per Month