Overview of business area:
The qualified professional will be a team member in the Trading Solutions COO team based in Singapore, supporting Trading Solutions business in APAC locations. The team supports the definition and implementation of robust processes and workflows to ensure compliant and risk-managed conduct of the Trading Solutions business, who owns the Sales & Advisory as well as Execution of Equity, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Structured Products.
- Support projects and initiatives aligned to the business strategies.
- Conduct controls and risk assessments, review Management Controls to ensure Trading Solutions business is adequately controlled.
- Ensure all applicable bank policies are understood and adhered to
- Ensure successful outcome of Audit, Regulatory inspections and drive required analysis and changes
- Support implementation of frontline leadership measures (e.g. pricing strategy, Investment Suitability, Best Execution, cross functions collaborative business/ initiatives etc.)
- Support comprehensive and accurate documentation of internal procedure
- The candidate is required to support the FX business. This includes potential coverage of the above-mentioned responsibilities, with an FX focus.
Challenges in this role:
- Candidate is expected to be structured in approach in handling topics assigned, meticulous in documenting key discussion points, have the ability to manage a meeting and stakeholders of different levels and profiles, a self-starter and independent.
- Challenge may be in the form of requiring the candidate to be a fast learner and be independent very quickly in the job, as well as liaison with stakeholders.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Understanding of FX products and derivatives is necessary.
- Basic understanding of the following asset classes: Equity, Fixed Income, Structured Products
- Good operational knowledge and understanding on how products are traded and executed
- Ability work in a dynamic, fast-growing environment, with tight time deadlines
- Good interpersonal and business partner management skills
- Meticulous and organized
Salary: $5,000 - $5,900 Per Month