Role Description / Responsibilities:
The role will primarily be in the Risk & P&L team that is responsible for accurate and timely reporting of the daily profit-and-loss and risk reports to the respective desks across Asia. The team work closely with the broader Business Finance team in Manila who bookrun and are responsible for the daily P&L production:
- Review and oversight of the daily P&L ensuring it is properly explained/substantiated.
- Ensure that key controls are properly and fully implemented – monitoring exception ageing and help drive remediation.
- Reconcile our consolidated daily P&L with Management Reporting system, investigate and resolve issues.
- Key contact and escalation point for both bookrunner and Front-Office.
- Produce aggregated monthly / quarterly commentary and for business or specific entities i.e. Singapore / Hong Kong.
- Work closely with Traders, Market Risk Management, Middle Office and Accounting Policy to resolve Risk, P&L and accounting issues.
- Monthly review of reserves.
- Respond to ad hoc queries and requests from senior management, auditors and regulators.
- Relevant experience in Product Control at VP level, ideally covering credit trading / financing;
- Experience facing off to the Front Office and other relevant stakeholders;
- Product knowledge across bonds, loans and derivatives – IFRS accounting knowledge a bonus;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Analytical and thorough, whilst being able to communicate complex information to a wide variety of stakeholders;
- A strong team player with good inter-personal skills.
Salary Range: $9,000 - $10,000 Per Month