The position is to provide support to Client Onboarding in terms of opening new accounts, KYC reviews, etc. The role requires working in close collaboration with AML, Compliance, ORM, and Front Office & Legal.
- Responsible for ensuring timely, complete and accurate processing of new account opening and document review of existing clients (documentation formalities validation and client data management).
- Responsible for comprehensive Know Your Client, New Account Opening, Static Data Analysis and Services and Data Management solutions within relevant systems for Wealth Management business.
- Conducting due diligence searches e.g. negative media searches on existing clients
- Review of static data and profiling in systems to ensure accuracy, completeness, and adherence to current regulations and standards
- Review of existing account documents to ensure that the Bank is in line with current regulations and standards, and processing of updated documents where necessary
- Advising the Front Office on queries related to periodic reviews
- Responsible for operating within regulatory guidelines since the role is part of a high risk process
- Undertake periodic review of the efficiency and effectiveness of operational processes within own area of responsibility to identify opportunities to eliminate waste and improve efficiency and performance
- Apply Business strategies and objectives across product and business lines within all internal and external policies/guidelines and requirements of the regulators and to agreed SLAs, KRIs and/or KPIs
- Where appropriate, build and maintain relationships with front office clients to provide a point of contact within the WM functional team for time critical, complex or regulated tasks in particular
- Informs product / function development to ensure a superior offering in the face of changing client needs and market trends
- Ensures the escalation of operational, regulatory and other risks to line manager and functional leads as appropriate; contribute to the development and implementation of mitigation or control solutions
- Inform the design and implementation of strategies to ensure continuous process with the WM COO and Change functions to scope and define change projects to deliver process and performance improvement.
- Preferably with 2 - 5 years operations experience with knowledge of client onboarding
- Tertiary education (Diploma / Degree in Banking and Finance / Accountancy preferred but not necessary).
- A broad knowledge of Private Banking, capital market and global securities industry rules.
- An independent and proactive worker with good communication skills, fluent in English and local language (written / verbal) as appropriate
- High attention to details and good time management skills are essential.
- Product and system knowledge in the product line
- Basic analytical skills, flexible regarding production problem solving
- Excellent team worker, able to work in virtual teams and in a matrix organizations
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, keep pace with technical innovation and maintain a broad understanding of the WM offering
- Open minded, able to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
Salary: $3,500 - $4,500 Per Month