The role requires the candidate to advice the Front Office in all KYC/AML and legal document related matters and supports the Client Advisor from the beginning of the new customer adoption process from prospect through to funding of the account including the KYC Review Process. In addition he/she liaises with the local AML officers concerning business-view on specific AML/KYC related topics.
The candidate is able to handle the daily BAU responsibilities on top of monitoring team performance and reporting on metrics. It involves close collaboration with AML, Compliance, ORM, Front Office and Legal.
- To focus and streamline the account opening and Advising Front Office on legal documents during the NCA and KYC Review Process
- Provide expert advice to Client Advisors on complex account structures and KYC/AML cases the business is confronted with
- Participate in client meetings if required
- Act as sparring partner for Client Advisors in all AML / KYC related topics
- Support and advice Client Advisors in completing the KYC information in line with the Bank standards
- Oversee and monitor the entire KYC process including coming due and overdue KYC cases
- Training of Front office staff on legal documents and KYC related subjects
- To enhance Client risk assessments and various MIS reports for management reporting to facilitate review in managing risk and strengthening the control procedures and processes
- To understand the Bank Global KYC/ AML Standards, Account Documentation procedures, Local Laws and Regulations and implement related control processes
- Escalation of operational, regulatory and other risks to line manager and functional leads as appropriate; contributes to the development and implementation of mitigation or control solutions
- Involved in design and implementation of strategies to ensure continuous process with the WM COO and Change functions to scope and define change projects to deliver process and performance improvement
- Degree majoring in Banking, Accountancy or Business Administration or related discipline preferred
- Knowledgeable and experienced in operations, account documentation, risk management, Sophisticated AML/KYC knowledge and experience in banking or financial industry for at least 3-5 years
- Ability to develop a good knowledge of the customer base, with sensitivity to specific customer needs.
- Mature, strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage relationships with all levels
- Strong customer relationship, communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong process and project management experience would be an advantage
Salary: $5,000 - $6,000 Per Month