Leads one or more change-the-bank or run-the-bank projects, programmes, or initiatives, which may involve multiple technical disciplines. May consult on and utilize latest project methodologies, including Agile. Includes typical Project Management Office activities as well.
- Drive business requirement workshops by engaging business user workforce.
- Work with technology solution providers and review the solution design keeping the business users strategic interest in view.
- Document AS-IS business and operation processes workflow. Review TO-BE changes (if any) due to system implementation addressing automating manual processes
- Assist Business Programme Managers in preparing project plan, delivery milestones and business rollout plan.
- Draft User Acceptance Strategy, Plan and run workshops for drafting test scripts and represent user groups while working with Test Manager in liaising with UAT testers during test executions and status calls.
- Liaise with technology teams to ensure readiness of test environment, interfaces and test data.
- Provide an oversight on SIT process, ensure that there is a strict control around the SIT governance and provide sign-off for SIT handover.
- Track and report UAT progress and facilitate sign-off by the relevant process owners and impacted stakeholders
- Hands on implementation of in-house developed as well as vendor product integration solution of Cross Asset Trading Platform for FX, Equities, FI and their Derivatives & Structured Products
- Very strong focus around the governance process across all phases of SDLC especially from business project management stand point
- Minimum 8 years of experience in relevant field demonstrating skills as well as functional exposure in delivering Trading system environment
- Exposure to third party product solutions
- Core banking exposure (Preferably Avaloq)
- Vendor platforms for Structure Products Trading & Life cycle management (Preferably FinIQ or equivalent)
- Margin Trading platform exposure (Preferably MarginMan or equivalent)
- Experience in the usage of change management tools such as ALM, JIRA
Salary: $10,000 - $14,000 Per Month